Season Updates‎ > ‎2015‎ > ‎

1/25/2014 Update

posted Jan 25, 2014, 4:45 PM by Royal T-Wrecks   [ updated Oct 3, 2015, 11:35 PM ]
Today we did more testing on the catapult shooter/launcher. We created a mock up of the 10 point goal and could consistently make it. We also built the pick up mechanism which works very well.

Things to work on next week:
-Mount electronics that had to be removed due to space issues
-Mount air tanks with 3D printed brackets
-Attach limit switches for the pick up mechanism
-Work on programming the robot
-Rivet treads onto the wheels
-Bumpers

Launcher Test


Comments